Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Play, the Older School Than Thou Edition!

I haven't done one of these for awhile... but for today's game we dug down into the deepest depths of oldschool lore and came back with...


RATS ON A STICK.

Complete with raisin noses and pumpkin seed ears. And soy bodies for the non-meat eaters in my group.

Bask in my awesomeness. But not for too long, else I'll have to charge you for it.


... served with a side dish of skewered chocolate-bathed pears, carrots, tea, coffee, and various other snackies.

"Why do I bother eating before I come here?" is a lament not unheard in these parts.

3 comments:

  1. Best rat I've ever tasted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does go back a ways ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, do I love a good rat-on-a-stick! And your imitation looks good too!

    ReplyDelete