Sunday, February 20, 2011

Grindhouse Spell Contest - LAST DAY!

I will delete without reading all entries received after 11:59 Finnish time tonight (Sunday).

Over 30 people have entered, many submitting multiple spells. (insert cheesy slogan encouraging you to participate here)!!!!

The Contest:

I need an original first level Magic-User spell to put in the spell list of the Grindhouse Edition. I want it to come from you!

Conditions:
  • The spell you submit is your own original work that has not previously appeared in print or on the web.
  • You will not forget to include the Duration and Range along with the name and description.
  • By submitting, you give permission for me to use it in LotFP Weird Fantasy Role-Playing and add it to the Open Game Content.
  • Need to be 18+ years old to enter.
Submit your entry to lotfp@lotfp.com.

The winning spell will be used in the box set, and its creator will get a complimentary copy of the Grindhouse box. All entries (that I don't think are utter crap, anyway) will be organized into a PDF to be freely distributed, with all spells being Open Game Content.

If you do not include a real name to be credited I assume you are OK with not being individually credited - I'd really rather not list internet handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment